Liquor Licensing


All applications relating to new retail liquor licenses require City Council approval with the licenses being issued by the Nebraska Liquor Control Commission. Please visit for information regarding liquor licenses and applications.

One Day Special Designated Permit can be obtained by holders of a liquor license (retail) or by a non-profit organization. Application for a Special Designated Permit can be found at Once the application is completed:

1. Send to the City Clerk, along with $50.00 per day, for approval. Holders of a class K (catering) liquor license are not required to pay the fee. Applications must reach the Nebraska Liquor Control Commission at least 10 days prior to the event. Please see for their calendar as a guide.