The City of Fremont is accepting bids for structural firefighting gear. Bids and all supportive documents are to be submitted to the City Clerk’s Office, 400 East Military Ave., Fremont, NE 68025 by the bid opening on Friday, March 31, 2023, 2:00 p.m. No late bids will be accepted.
1. Bids must be received by the date and time of the proposal opening indicated above. No late bids will be accepted. Proposal should be delivered to:
Fremont City Clerk
400 East Military Avenue
Fremont, Nebraska 68025
2. Exclude all taxes. (city is tax exempt)
3. Bids must be in a sealed envelope/container and marked “Structural Firefighting Gear for the Fremont Fire Department”.
4. Bids will be not be accepted by electronic means (email, fax, etc.)
5. Bids may not be altered after opening.
6. The City of Fremont reserves the right to reject any and all bids or any part thereof, or to accept any bid or any part of thereof, deemed to be in the best interest of the City.
7. The contents of each vendor’s bid, shall remain valid for nine (9) months from the bid opening.
All gear specifications shall meet current NPFA standards. Eight (8) sets of gear which include all items listed in this specification will be purchased. Awarded vendor shall measure personnel for correct sizing. The city will not be purchasing all eight (8) sets at once. Bids shall remain firm for nine (9) months after bid opening.