The City of Fremont is accepting proposals from qualified firms to provide EMS and fire billing services for the City of Fremont Fire Department (FFD).
The firm should submit one (1) original and three (3) hard copies. Proposals must be submitted and received in the Fremont City Clerks Office by the date and time listed below.
Final proposals are to be submitted by Friday, January 6, 2023 no later than 2:00 p.m. to the City Clerk’s Office, 400 East Military Ave., Fremont, NE 68025.
PROPOSALS MAYBE REJECTED IF NOT IN COMPLIANCE WITH THESE REQUIREMENTS.
1. Proposals must be received by the date and time of the proposal opening indicated above. No late proposals will be accepted. Proposal should be delivered to:
Fremont City Clerk
400 East Military Avenue
Fremont, Nebraska 68025
2. Vendor shall provide a fee for services.
3. Exclude all taxes. (the City is tax exempt) .
4. Proposals must be in a sealed envelope/container and marked “RFP – EMS and Fire Services for the Fremont Fire Department”. Container(s) utilized for original documents must be clearly marked ORIGINAL DOCUMENTS.
5. Quotes will be not be accepted by electronic means (email, fax, etc.).
6. A proposal may not be altered after opening.
7. The City shall not be liable for any pre-contract costs incurred by interested consultants participating in the selection process.
8. The City reserves the right to reject any and all quotes or any part thereof, or to accept any quote or any part of thereof, deemed to be in the best interest of the City.
9. The contents of each firm’s proposal, shall remain valid for a minimum of one hundred eighty (180) calendar days from the Proposal due date.
QUESTIONS/INQUIRIES: Please direct any questions concerning this RFP to the City’s agent listed below. No other City Official or employee is empowered to speak for the City with respect to this request. Information obtained from any other source shall not be binding and may disqualify your response.
Written questions are due no later than 3:00 p.m. CDST, Friday, December 2, 2022, and should be sent to:
Fire Chief Todd Bernt
415 East 16th Street
Fremont, Nebraska 68025
Or e-mail at
The response to questions or any other clarifications will be provided solely through addendum posted on the City’s web site www.fremontne.gov by approximately Monday, December 12, 2022.