How do I obtain an occupancy license?
Occupancy license applications can be obtained at the City Clerk's Office, 400 East Military, Municipal Building, 2nd floor or download the application from the City's website.

Show All Answers

1. What parts of the Ordinance are being enforced?
2. How do I obtain an occupancy license?
3. Who must register with E-Verify?
4. When does the Ordinance go into effect?
5. What is a “business entity” as defined by Ordinance 5165?
6. Who must execute an affidavit and submit it to the City?
7. Which employees do I need to E-Verify?
8. What happens if I do not register?
9. Will the City of Fremont be offering training on how to use E-Verify?
10. Spanish Translation of Q & A