The City of Fremont is gathering information to determine the need for rental rehabilitation funds for residential properties located within the city limits and outside of the floodplain.
Landlords, are you interested in a forgivable loan for up to $25,000 with a 1:1 match requirement to make improvements to your rental property?
Rehabilitation funds can be used for:
- Weatherization - Foundations - Siding - Insulation
- Roofing - Electrical - Plumbing - Windows
- Forgivable loan over 10 years.
- Tenant’s income must be at or below 120% of the area median income.
- Rent will be subject to HUD’s Fair Housing Market Rent Rates for the affordability period.
Funding could be available as early as Fall 2022.
Please take a few minutes to complete the interest sheet and return it to Kirk Brown, email@example.com or 111 South 1st Street, Norfolk, NE 68701.
Rental Rehabilitation Interest Form