The City Tree Disposal Site, located on South Broad Street, will be open on the following Saturdays from 8am – Noon: June 2, 7, 16, 23, 30 and July 7, 14, 21, 28. The site is open for residential disposal and will not be accepting commercial disposal.
- Individuals will be required to sign in with City staff. You will be required to provide name, address, phone number, what was dropped off and where it came from.
- Individuals will be required to unload their own vehicles/trailers.
- Only Fremont residents will be allowed to dump.
- City of Fremont staff will direct where to dump.
- Tree/Landscaping companies are not allowed to dump.
- Grass clipping and leaves will not be accepted. These items must be taken to the transfer station.
- The City of Fremont reserves the right of refusal to any individual that does not meet above criteria.
- If issues arise, the City of Fremont Police will be called to assist.
- Rules are subject to revision as needed.