Mobile Food Vendor Licensing
The City of Fremont City Council approved Ordinance 5611 (PDF) on May 10, 2022 outlining the requirements to vend within the City of Fremont city limits. Requirements are as follows:
- Permit applications are available at the office of the City Clerk, 400 E. Military, 2nd floor. Application (PDF) must be fully completed and returned to the City Clerk's office for further processing.
- Sales tax permit if applicable (does not apply to produce)
- State health inspection if applicable (applies to "cooked" foods)
- United States Citizenship Attestation Form (PDF) completed
- $100.00 fee ($200.00 if operating within the Downtown Business District).
- Licenses expire on March 31 of each year